The new Decision on the temporary ban and restriction of crossing border crossings is in effect from April 1st 2021.
The Republic of Croatia allows all travellers arriving to the Republic of Croatia from one of the EU/EEA Member States (regardless of citizenship) that are not on the so-called green list to enter the country with:
1. A negative PCR test or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the swab to the arrival at the border crossing).
2. A vaccination certificate for persons who have received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days ago. Exceptionally, in the case of a single-dose vaccine, a certificate of receipt of a single dose if the dose was received more than 14 days before the date of crossing the state border.
3. A certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 infection after previously receiving a positive PCR or rapid antigen test, where this certificate is valid no earlier than the eleventh day from the date of the receipt of the positive test and no later than 180 days from the day of the first positive test.
4. Taking a PCR or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at own expense), with the obligation of self-isolation until a negative result is received. If unable to take the test, the measure of self-isolation is assigned for a period of ten (10) days.
– Third-country nationals will be allowed to enter the Republic of Croatia if they also meet one of the above four conditions of entry and additionally present a certificate that they have paid for accommodation in a hotel or a camp, a private accommodation owner, on a rented vessel or in any other form of tourist accommodation, or that they own a house or a vessel in the Republic of Croatia.
– NOTE: According to the new regime of entry into the Republic of Croatia, children under the age of seven travelling accompanied by a parent/guardian are exempted from presenting a negative test result and from self-isolation if parents/guardians have a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, a vaccination certificate or a certificate that they have recovered from COVID-19.
Travellers from countries on the Croatian Institute of Public Health’s list of countries to which special epidemiological measures apply are required to:
1. Present a negative PCR test result not older than 48 hours, and are also assigned the necessary measure of mandatory self-isolation for 14 days;
2. The duration of self-isolation may be shortened if the person, at the earliest on the seventh day of self-isolation, at his own expense takes a PCR test for COVID-19 at the institution authorised to perform testing, and only if the test result is negative.
To make it easier for you to enter and stay in Croatia, please choose your language and proceed to filling out the form on Enter Croatia
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 am to 9 am
- Saturday from 8 am to 10 am
- in front of Tourist Ambulance in Krk, Vinogradska 2b, 51500 Krk
- test cost 390,00 kuna (cca 70€). Paying method: Cash only!
- It is necessary to bring completed form with you
Test results are ready within 48 hours and sent by e-mail. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check for spam folder and add our address to your contacts.
Note: Please do not enter the Ambulante facilities by yourself.
For groups (10 + persons):
In order to get tested, you need to either call them +385 51 221 955 to make an appointment or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org with your general information (name, date of birth, address, nationality, some type of identifier number similar to a VAT number or whatever your country uses to identify you), your current contact information (mobile phone number) and an explanation as to why do you need the test.
RAPID COVID TEST
Krk Health center, Vinogradska ul. 2b, 51500 Krk
- Monday – Friday from 6 am to 7 am and 11:30 am to 13 pm
Request with data (name and surname, place and address of residence and telephone number) send to email@example.com
Test results are available after 30 minutes in Croatian and English.
The price of the test is HRK 150.00 payable in cash.
Adria Polymer Ambulance – Poje 1, Omišalj – every day (including weekends) from 8 am to 22 pm
PCR TESTING ON COVID-19 (DRIVE IN) ON PERSONAL REQUEST IN THE TEACHING INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH PGC, Krešimirova 52a, Rijeka
– Taking swabs is carried out every working day and Saturday without prior ordering in the parking lot next to the Institute building (drive in) from 8 am to 12 am
– The price of the test is HRK 390,00
– Test results are ready within 48 hours and sent by e-mail or can be picked up in person at the counter every working day from 7 am to 7 pm, Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check for spam folder and add our address to your contacts.
– Before testing, it’s necessary to submit a completed form and make a payment at the counter on the ground floor of the Institute
– Completed purchase order/approval with necessary information must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Taking swabs will be arranged upon agreement