Built in the 15th century, it is one of the oldest chapels in Dubašnica. The altar screen depicts the Madonna and Child with saints Peter and Paul.
The chapel was also home to the Brotherhood of Saint Paul, which also owned the area used as a burial site for its members. The areas were confiscated in 1811 when the brotherhoods were abolished. The chapel has a square layout and no apse. The belfry with one bell was made from local stone. In the 18th century, a front-facing loggia was built on the upper level, representing homage to Baroque architecture. This addition to the chapel expanded the area for worshippers and provided shelter from the sun and inclement weather.