This chapel dedicated to the old Christian martyrs, Vitus and Modestus, was first mentioned in 1451, when the duke Ivan Frankopan confirmed the right of patronage (ius patronatus) to local inhabitant Nikola Lesičić. It belonged to a family right of patronage and included the land up to the surrounding villages. In the period between 1887 and 1890, it played a crucial pastoral function in Sv. Vid. The chapel’s exterior and the interior were renovated in 1933/1934 and 1939, respectively.