The PCR tests are available in the town of Krk, in front of Tourist Ambulance in Krk (Vinogradska 2b).
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, between 8:00 and 9:00 am.
Tests are performed by Nastavni zavod za javno zdravstvo Primorsko-Goranske Županije (Public (Teaching) Health Institute; NZJZ PGŽ).
The PCR test cost 698,21 kuna (cca 93€). Paying method: Cash only!
Test results are ready within 48 hours and sent by e-mail. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check for spam folder and add our address to your contacts.
Note: Please do not enter the Ambulante facilities by yourself.
For groups (10 + persons):
In order to get tested, you need to either call them +385 51 221 955 to make an appointment or e-mail them at email@example.com with your general information (name, date of birth, address, nationality, some type of identifier number similar to a VAT number or whatever your country uses to identify you), your current contact information (mobile phone number) and an explanation as to why do you need the test.
PCR TESTING ON COVID-19 (DRIVE IN) ON PERSONAL REQUEST IN THE TEACHING INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH PGC, Krešimirova 52a, Rijeka
– Taking swabs is carried out every working day and Saturday without prior ordering in the parking lot next to the Institute building (drive in) from 8 am to 12 am
– The price of the test is HRK 698,21
– Test results are ready within 48 hours and sent by e-mail or can be picked up in person at the counter every working day from 7 am to 7 pm, Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check for spam folder and add our address to your contacts.
– Before testing, it’s necessary to submit a completed purchase order (link below or at the counter) and make a payment at the counter on the ground floor of the Institute
– Completed purchase order/approval with necessary information must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Taking swabs will be arranged upon agreement